Tuesday 11 September 2012

Trending providence

Belief in God is a choice. No matter which side you take, it is faith that decides. I was attracted to Physics because even though it is a hard subject, there was a more objective judgement of answers. I get a sense of awe when I see what can be understood and the untapped potential of what we have yet to know. That the universe has so many hidden treasures.

As I emerge from my long personal drought, I have seen that providence exists in life. Otherwise how do I know light when I'm experiencing darkness, that someone loves me when I feel alone, that hope exists when I feel completely down trodden?

Like principles in Science I will attempt to trend according to providence:

Someone not something is important
Despite appearances, those who trust you love you
Invest in people and not things or systems
Hope exists in the moments of trust and rest
Value lies in people
Benevolence is a decision (both to give and to get)
Bad feelings do not negate any of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment